Monday 13 August 2012

I'll be leaving to Spain at the end of the month... I can't wait! I think in everyday I get more and more excited. But I also think I get more and more resentful of the people around me. I get a little more agitated at some people because I know it's likely they'll forgive me easier because they know I'm leaving soon OR because I know that I can say something to them that might anger them and then *poof* I'm gone for a year and oh guess what they forget they were even angry at me. I also keep saying that I won't have to deal with them in Spain to myself, which isn't helping my anger... But I acknowledge I am angrier so I do stop myself sometimes... *sigh* I really have no idea what I'm doing, even if it seems like it. Jeez in such a whiner!

No comments:

Post a Comment