Thursday 6 September 2012

I'm having such a hard time understanding the language, it's so frustrating!! I spent the whole day trying to study "to have" and I created all these word things so I can understand better, but then no. I study the wrong "have" there's two haves in spanish...... OMG it's so frustrating, I don't understand anything, I'm not getting any better, and I have such a hard time talking to people. I feel like I can't be myself because I just I can't communicate with anyone. AND this stupid "have" stuff, OMG i don't understand what's the difference between the two verbs, yes I know "tener" is possession, but what is "haber" I know it has something to do with having done something, but why are there different tenses for it? I've either done something or not. I may have done it in the past but have means I've done it in the past, why is there a past tense? IT IS SO HARD!!! i thought spanish was easy.... this sucks so much. also what the heck is a "perfect" verb structure? when do I use that?? it is still that I've done it. I DONT UNDERSTAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment