Wednesday 19 September 2012

Some Explaining

Yesterday, I said I was super angry about something, but now that I cooled off I feel like it is not necessary to make a video about it. OK, well this is what happened.

           I had my first actual day of school yesterday, and everything was going.. uhh, ok. I mean there were some little bumps. Like when my Spanish Lit. teacher called me out and then went on this big rant about how people need to be nice to me because I'm an exchange student and I don't really understand anything. Ok, that's kinda nice I guess. It was a tad embarrassing but I got over it. The thing I didn't get over, however is this: I was walking to my English class, all by myself because you know what it is freaking hard to make friends here, and I saw some people I recognized to be in my grade. I thought, "Oh! this is a good opportunity to be nice to them, I'll just smile or something, nothing to big" so I smile. That was not a good decision. One of the guys shouted, "What the fuck!" right at me.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold on a moment mister. I was being nice and OH you swear at me. At first this made me super upset because all I was trying to do was be friendly, but after much thought, I was like screw it. Know what? Forget it. I'm going to deal with this in the Canadian way.

          What is the Canadian way, you might ask? BE VERY FRIENDLY! Canadians are known for being friendly. Well, mister, you going to get a whole bunch of friendly coming your way. Oh I see your in the same hallway as me, HOLA! Oh you swore at me again, well partner aren't you a sad little camper. I guess I'm going to have to be a whole bunch friendlier just to make sure you know that Canadians are quite a friendly even when they've been sworn at.

          Ok I know that sounds like I'm actually going to be mean to this kid, but truthfully I'm not. All I'm going to do is be friendly and hope it works :)
         
         Other then that little ordeal I'm pretty decent. I mean I don't really understand ANYONE but hey I'm learning a brand new language and it has only been 2 and a half weeks. There's only room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment