Wednesday 3 October 2012

It's been quite awhile since I've posted here, oops. I'm just one of those people whose like, "oh I'll do it later tonight" and I forget, but today OH NO I did not forget. Go me! *self highfive*
So since it has been quite a while this is going to be a biggie.

Okay, so school has gotten a lot better. I'm not understanding anything but I've made friends! And seriously that's really what it's all about. In fact I had two people stop me, today, when I was walking and ask me how I was doing and where I was from and all that jazz. It made me feel pretty happy and fuzzy on the inside. YAY FRIENDS! 

My language is slowly improving, though I still need English for a lot of things. I study almost everyday and I try to pay attention in my Spanish classes, but everyone speaks so fast :( I don't have the problem with people speaking to me in English because most people don't speak to me. I understand, when you speak to me you have to speak slowly and I'm REALLY hard to have a conversation with because it takes me so long to created one sentence. I would like to get to know more people right now but that'll have to wait until I can speak Spanish better. And my friends are really helping me with Spanish and I try my best to help them with their English.

Outside of school I've been doing more and more. On Saturdays, I've started helping out at an animal shelter and I LOVE IT! I get to give all this my love to all the dogs and cats there that really need it, it's really quite amazing. I just wanted to adopt all of them, they are so cute and deserve a good home. One day I'll bring my camera and take some pictures. If you're from Caldes or near by and looking for an animal please think of adopting from here: Caldes Animals. These animals deserve a good home and you could give them one. I'm sad that I can't but I hope someone will.

I've also started to go to the gym 3 times a week, starting this week. I love it! The classes I'm taking are really fun, but right now I'm super sore from Pilates. AHHHH my core hurts. It's really funny when I come back because my face is all red; my face is always really red when I do exercise, it's just genetics; and my host mom says I'm all rosy and laughs, it makes me laugh.

I haven't taken many pictures in since I've written last, but I've drawn quite a bit. Here are some of the photos:

There's more but I don't want to overload erbody

Also I'm feeling really, umm I don't know the word, but activist-y. I feeling "wise" about some stuff and I might make a video on it but I don't know, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment