Thursday 4 October 2012

Ok, so it has been my first week of actual exercise in a month, AND OMG my aching non-existent six pack. I didn't really know what the three classes I took were I just thought they were all like yoga or aerobics. I was right for my first class, steps, it was like aerobics but a HECK of a lot harder. There were all these crazy dance moves and I just stood there looking at the teacher like, "what.is.happening" I really didn't how to do some of the steps, it was muy dificil, but the teacher is super nice. I told her I don't understand much Spanish and NO Catalan, and so every once and awhile she'd say something in English, look at me and go "Is that right?" it was really funny, and the rest of the class would say "yes, it's right" and laugh. It was a good time.

This is what steps looks like

That was on martes(Tuesday) and on miercoles(Wednesday) I had Pilates. I thought it was like aerobics. No.it.was.not. It was a mixture between yoga and just plain "oh my abs, why am I doing this" pain. I liked it but OH GOD IT HURT. The next day, my abs were defiantly hurting, but I knew I needed to commit to at least 3 days a week of working out, so I went to tono. THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA! I should of guessed by the name that it had something to do with toning, but I didn't. It was like hell and steps and Pilates was all mixed together. Don't get me wrong it was a good work out and I'm defiantly going back, but my poor stomach can not take this much working out, I'm so sore.

Oh and for some reason after working out people here just look like they've gone for a walk. I'm standing there all red faced and sweaty, and their all nice looking and perfect. WHAT IS WITH THIS. I literally had sweat running down my face and the lady next to me looked like she just got off from sitting on a couch. 

Oh and my uncle sent me the sweetest message on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment